If there are aspects of your smile that you wish you could improve, you are not alone. Virtually everyone has flaws in their teeth that they would like to address. Fortunately, cosmetic dentistry has become more affordable and accessible than ever. You no longer have to dream about having a beautiful, flawless smile, now you can make it a reality by calling Dr. Weigand in Spokane, WA. With a comprehensive array of cosmetic dentistry services, Dr. Weigand can help give your smile the upgrade you have always wanted.
What is cosmetic dentistry?
Cosmetic dentistry is a menu of treatments that are designed to approve the appearance of your smile. Sometimes even the smallest changes can have a major impact, which is why cosmetic dentistry procedures can range from a quick in-office whitening treatment to a full smile makeover that is completed over several months.
The benefits of cosmetic dentistry go beyond aesthetics. Having a beautiful smile translates into improved confidence and self-esteem, which can help you both personally and professionally.
While the goal of cosmetic dental services is to improve the appearance of your teeth or gums, they can also play an important role in oral health. For example, straightening your teeth with Invisalign will enhance the way your teeth look, but it will also make it easier for you to properly clean them, which can reduce cases of tooth decay or gum disease.
Imperfections addressed with cosmetic dentistry
Virtually any aspect of your smile that bothers you can be corrected with cosmetic dentistry. Our treatments are completely customizable so that we help address your unique concerns and give you the results you desire. There is no job too big or small when it comes to giving you a dream smile. Some of the most addressed imperfections include:
- Tooth discoloration / permanent stains
- Crooked teeth
- Gaps between teeth
- Worn down or misshapen teeth
- Chips or cracks in the teeth
Cosmetic dentistry procedures
Dr. Weigand offers many cosmetic treatments for patients in his Spokane, WA office. Here are a few of the most common:
- Veneers – Veneers are thin strips of porcelain that, when attached to the front of teeth, conceal some of the most common flaws.
- Teeth whitening – professional teeth whitening is one of the quickest ways to improve a smile, producing results that are far more noticeable than over the counter options.
- Invisalign – Invisalign is a method of orthodontic treatment that uses clear aligner trays to shift teeth into the proper position. It is faster and more discreet than traditional braces.
If you would like to learn more about boosting your smile and confidence, call Dr. Weigand’s office today at [phone].